Saturday, September 10, 2011

We threw a surprise party for my mom's 60th birthday while I was home, but needed a way to be sure she had her hair and make-up done for the party. This was our rouse - a three generation picture. We had the hardest time getting the picture! Good thing it was just our cover and not a picture we really cared about! Annelise is probably the least photogenic baby I've ever seen - and she hates getting her picture taken. Total opposite of Mark!


Here's Mark wanting to be a part of the picture - he's in 75% of them!


 Grandpa being his silly self! Love him!!


Aunt Carrie, Annelise, and Mommy - see what I mean about being un-photogenic? Would it kill her to smile?


 Mark being a camera ham - so cute! 


Finally, a decent picture! (Even though she's still not smiling.)


No comments: